WELCOME TO THE 7TH ANNUAL POMPANO BEACH BRAZILIAN FESTIVAL
2018’s Theme: In 2018, the Seventh Edition of the Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach aims to promote UNITY between Brazil and USA, build awareness about Environmental protection , recycling, green energy and how they can have a positive effect to avoid Global Warming. Set designs and Props are developed and built mainly with recycled materials. Portable Bars and Vip Area will become innovative showrooms with pioneering ideas of how to use recycled items to design spaces. These new ideas and trends while surprising and trailblazing, portray and depict the inspiration that we need to find solutions that could protect our environment, and proactively act to prevent global warming.
– 300,000 Feet of Green Area.
– Free Parking and Valet Service Available.
– 2 Stages ( The City’s Showmobile and the AZUL Brazilian Airlines Stage).
– The Brazilian-Land Amusement Park (Carnival Rides),
– Kid’s Zone and Amusement Park.
– Up to 250 Booths with Vendors and Exhibitors.
– 20 Tons of Audio and Visual.
– Emergency Mobile, Fire Department and Local BSO. 35 Mobile Restrooms.
AZUL Brazilian Airlines – UNITY Stage.
Renderings and Site Plan
+1 (305) 803-0338
Brazilian Festival Info:
7th Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach
Saturday: October 20 , 2018
Sunday: October 21, 2018
Time: 11am to 10pm (Sat), 11am to 8pm (Sun)
Location: Pompano Beach Community Park 820 NE 18th Ave. (N.E. 10th St. & U.S.1)
Pompano Beach, FL 33060