WELCOME TO THE 6TH ANNUAL POMPANO BEACH BRAZILIAN FESTIVAL
2017’s Theme: In 2016, the Fourth Edition of the Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach aims to build awareness about Environmental protection and how recycling can have a positive effect to avoid Global Warming. Set designs and event scenography will be developed and built mainly with recycled materials. Portable Bars and Vip Area will become innovative showrooms with pioneering ideas of how to use recycled items to design ambients and spaces. These new ideas and trends while surprising and trailblazing, portray and depict the inspiration that we need to find solutions that could protect our environment, and proactively act to prevent global warming.
– 300,000 Feet of Green Area.
– Free Parking and Valet Service Available.
– 2 Stages ( The City’s Showmobile and the Transformer Optimus Prime).
– The Brazilian-Land Amusement Park (Carnival Rides),
– Kid’s Zone and Amusement Park.
– Up to 250 Booths with Vendors and Exhibitors.
– 20 Tons of Audio and Visual.
– Emergency Mobile, Fire Department and Local BSO. 35 Mobile Restrooms.
+1 (305) 803-0338
Brazilian Festival Info:
Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach
Date: October 22, 2016.
Time: 11am to 10pm
Location: Pompano Beach Community Park
820 NE 18th Ave.
(N.E. 10th St. & U.S.1)
Pompano Beach, FL 33060